Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Oh man. How to not make a PB&J.



Really.
 http://www.demandstudios.com/media/docs/Demand%20Studios%20Photography%20Sample%20Instructions.pdf
This post will probably clarify a lot about why I am underemployed.

I think I will complete their photo assignment.
One thing.

No Mother in the world puts peanut butter on both sides of the bread.
Are you kidding me?
If you put peanut butter on both sides of the bread, the jelly (which they specify jelly in the assignment) will all ooze out. I mean jelly will be everywhere except in the sandwich.

Can't take their photos tonight with these bad directions because they want natural light.
Fine.
Natural light does make food look better. But won't stop the ooze.
Oh man, I only have jam. Jam is not jelly.

But if they don't know how to make a peanut butter sandwich, do they know the difference between
jam and jelly? Huh? Huh?

Who are these people?
They don't know about the soak. The jelly has to soak into the bread.
The jelly cannot soak into the bread if there is peanut butter on both sides.
jeeeze.
Thinking about if the budget will support a photo prop purchase of Welch's grape jelly.
I prefer jam. But the assignment for the oozing sandwich says jelly. Cut diagonally.

I love peanut butter with a lot of flavors.
The classics are Welch's grape, or strawberry. Knott's strawberry.

More about this later....♥ Chloe


No comments:

Post a Comment